- Do you offer free quotes?
- Why should I hire you over another electrician?
- Is there a particular aspect of the electrical industry that you specialise in?
- How do you normally charge for your service?
- What makes your pricing competitive?
- Are you an insured business and do you guarantee your work?
- What makes you the most reliable and trustworthy person for the job?
- Can I pay with a credit card?
- Can I do my own electrical repairs?
- My safety switch keeps tripping. What should I do?
- I have old cabling in my home. Does it need to be replaced?
- Get in touch for a free quote!
Do you offer free quotes?
Yes. We offer free quotes and advice with no obligation.
Why should I hire you over another electrician?
We are a local family operated business with over 20 years’ experience in the electrical trade. All work is guaranteed and covered by our standard warranty. We charge no call-out fee, only for the time spent on the job. We are very motivated to provide a service that exceeds the expectations of our clients. We have very high personal standards. We treat every job as if it was at our own home so it must meet our high expectations and standards.
Is there a particular aspect of the electrical industry that you specialise in?
We specialise in all types of residential and commercial electrical and data services. Electrical safety is our passion and our number one specialty. Here are just a few of the services we specialise in:
- Electrical Safety Inspections
- Smoke alarms
- Safety switches
- Bathroom & kitchen renovations
- Ceiling fans
- Switchboard repairs and upgrades
- Data points/outlets
- LED lighting
- Stove/oven & cooktop installs
How do you normally charge for your service?
We charge no call-out fee, only for the time spent on the job. We charge an hourly rate in 15 minute increments, with a 1 hour minimum charge, so you only pay for the time spent on the job.
What makes your pricing competitive?
We are a local family run company. We strive to provide the most efficient services by using only the latest quality guaranteed parts, tools and equipment. We use a locally built job management package which enables us to plan and organise jobs in the most efficient, cost effective way possible.
Are you an insured business and do you guarantee your work?
Yes. Our business is fully insured and meets all of the required government legislation and requirements. All work is guaranteed and covered by my standard warranty.
What makes you the most reliable and trustworthy person for the job?
With a strong customer focus & over 20 years’ experience, Agile Electrical and Data understands the importance of paying attention to detail & delivering a service that is second to none. As a local family owned and run company we value our reputation highly and realise the importance of providing a service which exceeds our client’s expectations. We guarantee we will turn up on time, and provide you with an honest, affordable, high quality job or quote.
Can I pay with a credit card?
Yes. We accept both Visa and MasterCard. We also accept EFT.
Can I do my own electrical repairs?
No it is illegal to perform any electrical work unless you are a fully qualified and licenced electrician.
My safety switch keeps tripping. What should I do?
Firstly unplug all electrical appliances around the house including the fridge, dishwasher, washing machine, clothes dryer, televisions, computer, and any media equipment. Make sure everything is unplugged (check for power points hidden in cupboards such as, for rangehoods). Try to reset the safety switch. There will be either of 2 results:
- If the safety switch resets plug each appliance back in one at a time and see if one appliance causes the safety switch to trip. If an appliance does cause the safety switch to trip you may need to have this appliance checked by a qualified and licenced technician.
- If you still cannot reset the safety switch after all appliances have been unplugged you will need an electrician to come and do further checks and testing. Give us a call.
I have old cabling in my home. Does it need to be replaced?
The only way to know if your old cabling needs to be replaced is for it to be inspected by a fully qualified and licenced electrician. If you are worried about your electrical wiring have it checked as soon as possible.